With great pleasure Gordon Academic College of Education would like to extend you a warm welcome to join our conference, as we host the 3rd Thematic ECHA Online International Conference on teaching gifted and able students. The cooperation of the organizing institution, and support by ECHA will guarantee high quality standards of the conference.
Conference dates: 5th-7th of March, 2023.
Reasons to attend
- Exposure to latest developments in teaching gifted and able students
- Creating partnerships that could evolve to further studies
- Creating a significant body of knowledge regarding theory and practice
- Opportunity to share and discuss ideas regarding different teaching aspects with researchers, educators,
psychologists, parents, and stakeholders
- Being part of creating an impact on the education of gifted and able students
- opportunities for publishing your work
On the conference website www.echa2023.org
you will find the call for papers, important dates, types of presentations, confirmed keynote speakers and the conference program.
Instructions on submission of abstract and a link to a Google Form are available on the website.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to use the following conference e-mail address echa23@Gordon.ac.il
An answer is guaranteed as quickly as possible.
We kept registration fees as low as possible to enable policy makers, program coordinators, teachers, and lecturers from all around the world to join and share their knowledge on teaching gifted and able students.
As an ECHA member you will get a discount for presenting and/or participating.
This is a great opportunity to be exposed to, as well as present your professional knowledge, and discuss teaching of gifted and able students all around the world.
All conference keynotes, presentations, and materials will be available to participants for the duration of six months.
We welcome you to take part in this important conference, and are looking forward to receiving your abstract.
Dr. Hava Vidergor Dr. Roxana Reichman
Conference Chair Conference co-chair
On behalf of the conference organizing committee